The NOREXECO Exchange 2020 Pulp and Paper Risk Seminar – February 06, Holmenkollen Park Hotel, Oslo08.11.2019
Good understanding of Price Risk Management and usage of futures contracts can help mitigate the impact of unwanted price development and assist companies to take advantage of positive ones, therefore contribute to secure margins and maximize shareholder value.
Content will among other topics include:
- Risk identification and quantification
- Commodities Financing: How a hedge can benefit borrowers and lenders
- How Fast Market Consumer Goods Companies use derivatives to hedge their commodity risk
- Understand how efficient price risk management can be achieved with NOREXECO services: Practical Example – Lock in margin
- How the physical pulp market in China is influenced by the launch of the Shanghai Futures Exchange pulp contract
- Trading session: Participants will be able to practice and play with our Electronic Trading Platform
Attendance fee: EUR 300/person, lunch and dinner included.
Hotel reservation: +47 22 92 20 00. Reference: NOREXECO
We look forward to seeing you at Holmenkollen!