A Trade Member of NOREXECO is allowed to trade directly in the Electronic Trading System (ETS) or via the NOREXECO Market Service Desk. A Trade Member is also allowed to be participant in Block Trades in NOREXECO Products.
In order to become a Trade Member, the applicant must comply with the membership criteria of NOREXECO, have an agreement with a clearingbank at ECC and be approved as a Trading Participant by ECC, the clearing house partner of NOREXECO.
NOREXECO and ECC have aligned the two application processes which have to be quite formal due to regulatory requirements. A membership application consists of some required information and agreements such as:
- Application forms to become a Trade Member of NOREXECO and Approved Trading Participant of ECC
- A filled in ECC ‘know your customer‘ (KYC) form
- Financial statements for three years
- Disclosure of ownership
Once you want to explore the benefits of being a trade member, or apply for membership, please contact NOREXECO and we will guide you through the process. If you want to learn more take a look at our introduction document.
Banks clearing NOREXECO products at ECC are:
- ABN Amro Clearing Bank N.V.
- Banco Santander S.A.
- Goldman Sachs International
- INTL FCStone LTD
- Morgan Stanley & Co, International PLC
- Raiffeisenbank a.s
- UniCredit Bank Czeck Republik and Slovakia