London Pulp Week 201321.10.2013
NOREXECO was one of the main sponsors at London Pulp Week 2013.
British Wood Pulp Association and Hawkins Wright Symposium 2013
Thursday 14th November 2013
The BWPA and Hawkins Wright Symposium has become a key event during the annual London Pulp Week. Please note that as a change from previous years, we will be hosting the Symposium at the Freemasons Hall on Great Queen St, an impressive and historical space a short walk north from the Strand towards Holborn underground station.
We are delighted to announce the following list of speakers at this year’s Symposium:
- Diego Iscaro, IHS Global Insight – The global economic outlook
- João Cordeiro, Pöyry – Pulp wood supply trends in Asia and Latin America
- Hani Nuqul, Nuqul Group – Tissue: Prospects in the MENA markets
- Heikki Vappula, UPM – Pulp & bioenergy – strategic opportunity or risk?
- Oliver Lansdell, Hawkins Wright – The outlook for market pulp