The NOREXECO Exchange 2018 Pulp and Paper Risk Seminar28.06.2018
November 27 – Holmenkollen Park Hotel – Oslo
Objective and content:
Risk is an unavoidable component in industries exposed to raw material price and is characterized by both opportunities and threats.
Good understanding of Risk Management and usage of futures contracts can help mitigate the impact of unwanted price development and assist companies to take advantage of positive ones, and as such contribute to secure margins and maximizing shareholder value.
Content will include:
- Price volatility: Causes, effects and implications from global politics.
- Presented by analyst TBA
- How is Risk Management done in other commodity exposed industries?
- Presented by a CFO
- Managing volatile pulp prices within the pulp and paper industry
- Presented by a CFO in a paper producer
- What are the NOREXECO solutions from both a theoretical and practical point of view?
Representatives from NOREXECO and competent partners.
EUR 300/person, lunch and dinner included. Early bird discount: EUR 200/person if registration before 1. September 2018.
Register by sending an e-mail to Anita Skjong (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Frederik Husebye (email@example.com) before 1. November 2018
Hotel reservation: +47 22 92 20 00. Reference: NOREXECO
We look forward to seeing you at Holmenkollen!